WRONGFUL DEATH CASES
CALIFORNIA WRONGFUL DEATH ATTORNEYS
Wrongful Death cases can be based on a variety of accidents and injuries, including car accidents, medical malpractice, dangerous or defective products, dangerous premises, airplane crashes and accidental fires. At Blackman Legal Group, our goal is to insure that we provide the highest level of legal representation to our clients in the most effective and compassionate manner possible. In times of loss, it is difficult for family members to deal with all the problems and uncertainties involved in a wrongful death lawsuit. At Blackman Legal Group, we will do the work for you.
EXPERIENCED CALIFORNIA WRONGFUL DEATH LAWYERS
If you are looking for an attorney with a track record of results to handle your personal injury case, contact Blackman Legal Group by e-mail. Let us help you along the road to recovery. Call us toll free at 866-692-8126.
If you have been injured through the negligence of another, you have rights and deserve full compensation for your serious injury. Contact Us Today! to discuss your personal injury claim and how we can help. All initial consultations are free, and there is no attorneys’ fee unless the case is successfully resolved.
WRONGFUL DEATH LAWSUITS
We represent families in wrongful death cases from our law offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose and Sacramento and provide legal representation throughout California including Oakland, Fresno, Mountain View, Long Beach, Santa Ana and Anaheim, CA. If you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to handle your personal injury case, our lawyers are ready to help you. Call 866-692-8126 to arrange your free initial consultation with experienced California Wrongful Death Lawyers.
SAN FRANCISCO, LOS ANGELES AND LOCATIONS ACROSS CALIFORNIA
If someone close to you was killed in an accident, please call us at 1-866-692-8126 or contact us by e-mail today so we can discuss how we can help.
WRONGFUL DEATH RESULTS
- $6,500,000 – A jury verdict for a family whose father was crushed to death during accident while working on a subway tunnel.(2)
- $4,000,000 – A jury verdict for the family of a 40 year old who was burned to death, due to a defective fuel system in a Toyota.(3)
- $1,500,000 – Settlement reached for a family of a student who was killed in a school’s swimming pool.(3)
- $1,250,000 – A jury verdict for the heirs of an elderly mother, who sued the State of California for her death.(2)
- $1,200,000 – A jury verdict resulting from the death of a motorist hit by a passing car.(3)
- $1,000,000 – A settlement reached pursuant to the death of a couple who were killed in the crash of a small charter plane.(1)
- $912,000 – Maas v. Evergreen(4)
- $750,000 – McCarron v. Confidential(4)
1 – Verdicts & settlements for Blackman
2 – Verdicts & settlements for McNicholas