PERSONAL INJURY | PREMISES LIABILITY | SLIP AND FALL | SLIPPERY FLOORS | BROKEN STEPS OR STAIRWAYS | PARKING LOT DEFECTS
If you have been injured while a customer at a shopping center in California, the Blackman Legal Group can help you get full and fair compensation for all your injuries. Injuries can occur in many ways and at many places in a large shopping center. You may slip or trip and fall due to a dangerous condition of the property. A stairway, escalator or elevator may be defective. You may trip on broken concrete or asphalt in the parking lot.
At Blackman Legal Group, we have more than three decades of specialized legal experience, having focused on the needs of personal injury victims since 1976. We combine experience with meticulous preparation, paying attention to every detail throughout the course of our representation. As a result, we are able to settle our clients’ cases favorably, and have obtained verdicts or settlements exceeding $1 million for clients with severe injuries.
Contact Blackman Legal Group by e-mail or call our San Francisco office at 415-585-5200, our Los Angeles office at 310-366-6897, or our toll-free number at 866-692-8126 for an appointment. We offer a free consultation.
OUR REPRESENTATION OF PEOPLE INJURED AT SHOPPING CENTERS
Under the law, the owners and operators of a shopping center have a duty to maintain the premises to ensure the public’s safety. This duty requires that they either repair defects that they know or should know about, or that they provide adequate warnings to the public of any known safety hazards. If you have been injured at a shopping center, we will conduct a thorough investigation to establish the injury’s cause and will aggressively seek full and fair compensation for your losses, including wages and income, medical expenses and physical pain and suffering.
Our lawyers handle all types of claims arising out of injuries suffered at shopping centers, including cases involving
- falling products. When stores negligently stack products on high shelves so that they fall on customers.
- hazardous floors. Our attorneys represent people who have been hurt due to hazards in stores and in the common areas. We handle claims involving carpeted or tiled floors, including those caused by torn carpeting or unanchored rugs.
- dangerous or defective stairs, escalators or elevators. We handle cases involving injuries resulting when hands or feet get stuck in escalators or elevators, when there are gaps in an escalator or elevator, when elevators or escalators malfunction because of inadequate inspection or maintenance, or when people trip or fall on broken stairways or steps.
- unsafe conditions outside the shopping area. Our lawyers represent individuals who have been hurt because of broken pavement, uneven sidewalks, or other dangerous conditions in the parking lot or outside areas.
- inadequate security. You may be injured in an attack in a back room, restroom, corridor, parking ramp or other secluded place, which could have been avoided with adequate security.
We handle all personal injury claims on a contingent fee basis. We will only charge attorney fees if we recover compensation for your losses.
CONTACT OUR CALIFORNIA SHOPPING CENTER INJURY LAWYERS TODAY!
At Blackman Legal Group, we offer a free consultation to people who have suffered a personal injury at a shopping center. To set up an appointment, contact our office by e-mail or call us toll-free at 866-692-8126. We have offices throughout San Francisco, Los Angeles and other locations across California. To find the location nearest you, see our Office Locations page.