PERSONAL INJURY | NEGLIGENCE OF SUBCONTRACTORS | MALFUNCTIONING ELEVATORS | CAVE IN ACCIDENTS | EXPLOSIONS | ELECTROCUTION | FALLING OBJECTS OR DEBRIS | SCAFFOLDING ACCIDENTS | HEAVY EQUIPMENT ACCIDENTS | FORKLIFT ACCIDENTS
If you have been injured on a construction site, whether as a worker or bystander, you want an experienced personal injury lawyer to help you get full and fair compensation for all your losses. Whether you were injured by falling objects or debris, by defective or faulty scaffolding, or by negligent operation of heavy equipment or forklifts at the construction site, you want an attorney who has experience in serious injury and wrongful death cases due to negligence or hazards at construction sites.
At Blackman Legal Group, we have been representing personal injury victims throughout California since 1976. We have extensive experience and offer thorough preparation, paying close attention to every detail of your case. Because of our knowledge and hard work, we are often able to settle claims at or above insurance policy limits. We have obtained verdicts or settlements that exceed $1 million for seriously injured clients.
Contact Blackman Legal Group by e-mail or call our San Francisco office at 415-585-5200, our Los Angeles office at 310-366-6897, or our toll-free number at 866-692-8126 for an appointment. We offer a free consultation.
PROTECTING PEOPLE INJURED IN CONSTRUCTION SITE ACCIDENTS
An accident on a construction site can result in serious or catastrophic injury, including wrongful death. Injuries can include bruises, broken bones, cuts, disfigurement, traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord trauma, and amputation or loss of limb. Often, damages can be extensive, and you may not be able to work for a long period of time, if ever, and you may require intensive medical treatment, including rehabilitation or physical therapy.
At Blackman Legal Group, we bring decades of knowledge and experience to people who have been injured on construction sites, handling claims involving
- falling objects or debris. If you have been injured when a tool, piece of construction material or other object fell on you, we can help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
- defective or faulty scaffolding. We represent people injured in falls from defective or faulty scaffolding, as well as people hurt when struck by scaffolding or objects on scaffolding.
- electrocution. we protect the rights of anyone suffering electrical shock on a construction site.
- construction vehicle collisions. These accidents include heavy equipment, graders, bulldozers, cranes, delivery trucks or any other vehicle used on a construction site.
- malfunction of equipment or machinery.
- violations of OSHA requirements. We handle injury and death claims resulting from failure to follow Occupational Safety and Health Administration standards.
We handle all personal injury claims on a contingent fee basis. We will only charge attorney fees if we recover compensation for your losses.
CONTACT OUR CALIFORNIA CONSTRUCTION SITE ACCIDENT LAWYERS TODAY!
We offer a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney in cases of injury or accidental death at construction sites. For an appointment, contact us by e-mail or call our office toll-free at 866-692-8126. To find the location nearest you, see our Office Locations page.