CONSTRUCTION SITE ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS
On a typical construction site, the general contractor entrusts foundation, steel, concrete, electrical, glass and other subcontractors with the duty to do their jobs well and maintain a safe site. When a negligent subcontractor causes an accident that injures another worker, the injured workercan hold the liable parties accountable.
At Blackman Legal Group, we handle construction site accident injury claims only for workers who were injured by subcontractors in California. We do not handle workers’ compensation claims against contractors and employers.
Construction site accidents result in thousands of on-the-job injuries each year. Our accident injury attorneys handle claims relating to construction accidents of all kinds, on behalf of construction workers as well as pedestrians or other individuals. Common construction-related accident injury claims can include:
- Falling debris and materials
- Falls from scaffolding or ladders
- Scaffolding collapses
- Boiler accidents, fires and explosions
- Electric shock and explosions
- Compressed gas accidents
- Welding accidents
- Backhoe accidents
- Highway vehicle accidents
Pedestrians passing by a construction site may be hit by falling materials and suffer serious head and brain injuries or fatal injuries. A construction worker may be hit by a delivery truck or be crushed under heavy construction materials. When these and other construction site accidents are caused by the negligence of a subcontractor, we can help.
We handle construction site accident cases involving crush injuries, electrical burn injuries, broken bones, head injuries, spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries. We can help you with any third party claim against a negligent or careless subcontractor, or against any person who is not employed by your project’s general contractor.
Please contact Blackman Legal Group if you or a loved one was seriously injured in a scaffolding or ladder fall or any otherconstruction site accident in California. We can help you understand your legal options. Let us explain how we can help you get the compensation you need for your on-the-job injuries.
Learn more about how Blackman Legal Group can help if you or a family member has suffered serious injuries on a construction site. Watch these videos:
WORKPLACE ACCIDENTS, CAR ACCIDENTS & OTHER INJURY CASES
- $10,040,000 – Severely broken leg that required multiple surgeries and caused permanent disability(2)
- $5,700,000 – Settlement for wrongful death of two working mothers struck by corporate van(2)
- $3,450,000 – Settlement for seaman who fell at boatyard, which caused RSD(2)
- $3,100,000 – Settlement for victim in head on collision who suffered quadriplegia as a result(1)
- $1,750,000 – Verdict in favor of passengers injured in an elevator crash(2)
- $630,000 – Verdict for 50 year old cab driver hit by drunk driver and suffering brain injury and broken ribs(1)
- $550,000 – Settlement for driver who developed PTSD six months after a car accident(1)
- $350,000 – Settlement for severe broken leg in SUV rollover case(1)
1 – Verdicts & settlements for Blackman
2 – Verdicts & settlements for McNicholas
View more Results