EXPERIENCED SUV ROLLOVER ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
We regularly handle motor vehicle accident cases involving SUV Rollover. Not all SUV accidents can be understood easily. For instance, although auto manufacturers that market unstable SUVs often try to place blame for a rollover on the driver, some sport utility vehicles will roll over under conditions where other vehicles simply slide. At Blackman Legal Group, we handle all SUV Rollover related claims, including rollover accidents, and we can help you determine who is liable in each case.
CALIFORNIA SUV ROLLOVER ACCIDENT LAWYERS – FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS
Learn more about how Blackman Legal Group can help you and your family if someone has suffered serious injuries after a car crash or SUV rollover. Watch these videos:
This medical illustration was created for the trial of a motor vehicle accident in which our client suffered severe fractures of her leg (both bones). This medical illustration dramatically shows both the severe fractures and the surgery that had to be performed with fixation screws and hardware. Medical illustration created by Gale Heilman of Legal Graphics.
SUV ROLLOVER ACCIDENT LAWYERS – BLACKMAN LEGAL GROUP
If you are looking for an attorney with a track record of results to handle your personal injury case, contact Blackman Legal Group by e-mail. Let us help you along the road to recovery. Call us toll free at 866-692-8126.
If you have been injured through the negligence of another, you have rights and deserve full compensation for your serious injury.Contact Blackman Legal Group to discuss your personal injury claim and how we can help. All initial consultations are free, and there is no attorneys’ fee unless the case is successfully resolved.
We represent accident victims throughout California from our law offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose and Sacramento, CA. If you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to handle your personal injury case, our lawyers are ready to help you. Call 866-692-8126 to arrange your free initial consultation with an experienced California SUV rollover accident attorney.
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS & OTHER INJURY CASES
- $5,700,000 – Settlement for wrongful death of two working mothers struck by corporate van (2)
- $3,450,000 – Settlement for seaman who fell at boatyard and got RSD (2)
- $3,100,000 – Settlement for victim in head-on collision who suffered quadriplegia as a result (1)
- $2,300,000 – Verdict for female police officer denied a position on elite squad, jury found gender discrimination (2)
- $1,750,000 – Verdict in favor of passengers injured in an elevator crash (2)
- $1,500,000 – Settlement for employee in whistleblower action against school district (2)
- $1,050,000 – Verdict for elderly shopper knocked down at grocery store and suffered hip fracture (1)
- $842,000 – Verdict for motorcyclist hit by van suffering broken ribs (2)
- $630,000 – Verdict for 50 year old cab driver hit by drunk driver and suffered brain injury and broken ribs (1)
- $550,000 – Settlement for driver who developed PTSD six months after a car accident (1)
- $350,000 – Settlement of severe broken leg in SUV rollover case (1)
- $200,000 – Settlement for an elementary school student who suffered a badly broken leg when a teacher stepped on his foot (1)
- $198,000 – Settlement for older man who fell and fractured his neck due to a parking lot defect at a street fair
1 – Verdicts & settlements for Blackman
2 – Verdicts & settlements for McNicholas
View More Results