TEMPORAL LOBE BRAIN INJURY CLAIMS
The brain has two temporal lobes, one on each side located at about the ear-level. The temporal lobes allow a person to tell one smell from another, and one sound from another. They also help the brain sort new information, and they may be responsible for short-term memory. Injury to the right temporal lobe may affect visual memory; injury to the left temporal lobe may affect memory for verbal cues, such words and names.
If you are looking for an attorney with a track record of results to handle your personal injury case, contact Blackman Legal Group by e-mail. Let us help you along the road to recovery. Call us toll free at 866-692-8126.
If you have been injured through the negligence of another, you have rights and deserve full compensation for your serious injury.Contact Blackman Legal Group to discuss your personal injury claim and how we can help. All initial consultations are free, and there is no attorneys’ fee unless the case is successfully resolved.
We represent accident victims throughout California from our law offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose and Sacramento, CA. Our experienced personal injury attorneys also serve injured out-of-state travelers who are hurt on vacation and Americans who are injured while traveling abroad.
If you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to handle your personal injury case, our lawyers are ready to help you. Call 866-692-8126 to arrange your free initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.
BRAIN AND SPINE INJURY VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
- $3,100,000 – Young mother suffered spinal cord injury from a head on, high speed car accident.(1)
- $2,750,000 – Traumatic seizure disorder resulting from tbi (brain injury) sustained in a car accident with a big rig truck.(3)
- $2,250,000 – 34 year old man made quadriplegic during outdoor basketball game.(2)
- $1,250,000 – Brain injury to newborn as a result of medical negligence.(2)
- $550,000 – Car accident victim developed PTSD six months after car accident. Mild tbi case and moderate spinal injury requiring chiropractic.(1)
- $198,000 – Older man suffered broken neck in fall at street fair.(1)
1 – Verdicts & settlements for Blackman
2 – Verdicts & settlements for McNicholas
« Back to Brain Injury Overview