OCCIPITAL LOBE CLAIMS
California Experienced Brain Injury, Head Injury & Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys & Lawyers
The occipital lobe is the region in the back of the brain that processes visual information. Not only is the occipital lobe mainly responsible for visual reception, it also contains association areas that help in the visual recognition of shapes and colors. Injury to the occipital lobe can cause visual problems.
BRAIN AND SPINE INJURY VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
- $3,100,000 – Young mother suffered spinal cord injury from a head on, high speed car accident.(1)
- $2,750,000 – Traumatic seizure disorder resulting from tbi (brain injury) sustained in a car accident with a big rig truck.(3)
- $2,250,000 – 34 year old man made quadriplegic during outdoor basketball game.(2)
- $1,250,000 – Brain injury to newborn as a result of medical negligence.(2)
- $550,000 – Car accident victim developed PTSD six months after car accident. Mild tbi case and moderate spinal injury requiring chiropractic.(1)
- $198,000 – Older man suffered broken neck in fall at street fair.(1)
1 – Verdicts & settlements for Blackman
2 – Verdicts & settlements for McNicholas
If you are looking for an attorney with a track record of results to handle your personal injury case, contact Blackman Legal Group by e-mail. Let us help you along the road to recovery. Call us toll free at 866-692-8126.
If you have been injured through the negligence of another, you have rights and deserve full compensation for your serious injury.Contact Blackman Legal Group to discuss your personal injury claim and how we can help. All initial consultations are free, and there is no attorneys’ fee unless the case is successfully resolved.
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED OCCIPITAL LOBE INJURY LAWYER – BLACKMAN LEGAL GROUP
We represent accident victims throughout California from our law offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose and Sacramento, CA. Our experienced personal injury attorneys also serve injured out-of-state travelers who are hurt on vacation and Americans who are injured while traveling abroad.
If you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to handle your personal injury case, our lawyers are ready to help you. Call 866-692-8126 to arrange your free initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.
« Back to Brain Injury Overview