HEMORRHAGE & BRAIN INJURY CLAIMS
CONTACT EXPERIENCED CALIFORNIA BRAIN INJURY & HEAD INJURY ATTORNEYS LAWYERS
“Hemorrhage” is a term that refers to bleeding as the result of damage to blood vessels. Bleeding may occur within the brain when blood vessels in the brain are damaged in an accident.
This medical illustration was used in the trial of a case where the driver of an automobile suffered a fractured skull and internal bleeding in his head. The professionally created medical illustrations were based on the MRI films and X-rays involved, in consultation with doctors to sure they were completely accurate. They were used during trial to help the jury understand the severity of the head injuries suffered. They were admitted into evidence and the jury had them in the jury deliberation room when they were deciding the case. Illustration by Gale Heilman of Legal Graphics.
BRAIN AND SPINE INJURY VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
- $3,100,000 – Young mother suffered spinal cord injury from a head on, high speed car accident.(1)
- $2,750,000 – Traumatic seizure disorder resulting from tbi (brain injury) sustained in a car accident with a big rig truck.(3)
- $2,250,000 – 34 year old man made quadriplegic during outdoor basketball game.(2)
- $1,250,000 – Brain injury to newborn as a result of medical negligence.(2)
- $550,000 – Car accident victim developed PTSD six months after car accident. Mild tbi case and moderate spinal injury requiring chiropractic.(1)
- $198,000 – Older man suffered broken neck in fall at street fair.(1)
1 – Verdicts & settlements for Blackman
2 – Verdicts & settlements for McNicholas
If you have been injured through the negligence of another, you have rights and deserve full compensation for your serious injury. Contact Blackman Legal Group to discuss your personal injury claim and how we can help. All initial consultations are free, and there is no attorneys’ fee unless the case is successfully resolved.
We represent accident victims throughout California from our law offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose and Sacramento, CA. Our experienced personal injury attorneys also serve injured out-of-state travelers who are hurt on vacation and Americans who are injured while traveling abroad.
If you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to handle your personal injury case, our lawyers are ready to help you. Call 866-692-8126 to arrange your free initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.