The frontal lobes make up large portions of the brain just behind the forehead. The major role of the frontal lobes is the regulation of behavior such as perception, attention, memory, language, motor functions and social behavior. The frontal lobes are very susceptible to traumatic injury due to their position in the brain. Blows from the front, back, or side of the head can result in frontal lobe injury. Even a whiplash-type injury without an actual hit to the head may result in a bruised frontal lobe.
FRONTAL LOBE DAMAGE ATTORNEYS
Learn more about how Blackman Legal Group can help you and your family with serious injuries such as brain and spinal cord injuries. Watch these videos:
BRAIN AND SPINE INJURY VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
- $3,100,000 – Young mother suffered spinal cord injury from a head on, high speed car accident.(1)
- $2,750,000 – Traumatic seizure disorder resulting from tbi (brain injury) sustained in a car accident with a big rig truck.(3)
- $2,250,000 – 34 year old man made quadriplegic during outdoor basketball game.(2)
- $1,250,000 – Brain injury to newborn as a result of medical negligence.(2)
- $550,000 – Car accident victim developed PTSD six months after car accident. Mild tbi case and moderate spinal injury requiring chiropractic.(1)
- $198,000 – Older man suffered broken neck in fall at street fair.(1)
1 – Verdicts & settlements for Blackman
2 – Verdicts & settlements for McNicholas
If you have been injured through the negligence of another, you have rights and deserve full compensation for your serious injury. Contact Blackman Legal Group to discuss your personal injury claim and how we can help. All initial consultations are free, and there is no attorneys’ fee unless the case is successfully resolved.
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED FRONTAL LOBE INJURY LAWYER – BLACKMAN LEGAL GROUP
We represent accident victims throughout California from our law offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose and Sacramento, CA. Our experienced personal injury attorneys also serve injured out-of-state travelers who are hurt on vacation and Americans who are injured while traveling abroad.
If you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to handle your personal injury case, our lawyers are ready to help you. Call 866-692-8126 to arrange your free initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.
« Back to Brain Injury Overview